After more than two decades of Wisconsin's Opioid crisis, five individuals have chosen to share their recovery stories, offering hope to many others. Within this five part series, hosted by madison.com, read about two individuals who Connections Counseling personally helped during their journey to a drug free lifestyle. Read this five part series here.
- Story One- Drug court, sober scene, Suboxone helped man beat addiction
- Story Two- Opioids blocked 'mental pain,' but recovery brought woman peace
- Story Three- Two decades into Wisconsin's opioid crisis, stories of recovery offer hope
- Story Four - Parted from children due to drugs, woman became sober after grandchild's birth
- Story Five- Prescription opioids led to overdose, turnaround for transgender man
If you or anyone you know is fighting a drug addiction, please contact Connections Counseling for more information.